Blue Labradorite Sterling Silver Wire Wrapped Pendant
Handcrafted with Love, one of a kind, Labradorite wrapped with sterling silver wire that has been oxidized to give it a beautfiul and magical antiqued look. This Blue Labradorite pendant is very colourful with royal blue, aqua blue and green colours and patterns running through it! Labradorite has a dark body tone but when the light hits the stone, it "lights up" with beautiful iridescence colours that give the stone its dynamic and lively nature. The spectacular displays of colors that Labradorite displays is a phenomenon is known as "labradorescence."
Oxidized Silver is true Sterling Silver that has been intentionally darkened using a natural chemical process. This creates a sped up version of the natural tarnishing process. Then the piece is polished up to remove most of the black colouring. This process and can give the piece of jewerly a beautiful antiqued look with gorgeous contrast between the darkened silver and bright silver where it has been polished.
- Genuine, blue Labradorite pendant with amazing energy!
- Wrapped with Sterling Silver wire that has been oxidized to give it a beautiful antiqued look.
- The pendant measures 1.8 inches from top of bail to bottom of the wire wrap, and 1.2 inch across.
- Includes a complimentary Silver Plated Chain (If you would like to purchase a high quality Solid Sterling Silver Chain at an excellent price, please select it from the drop down box.)
- Includes polishing cloths so you can keep your neckalce looking beautiful for years to come.
- This necklace will arrive to you in a gift bag along with an information card about the energies of Labradorite.
- As always, the energy of this crystal is cleansed, recharged and blessed by the Divine for it's future owner!
Labradorite is named after the Labrador Peninsula in Canada, where the stone was first found in 1770. It is treasured for its remarkable play of colors which shows vivid flashes of green, blue, gold, orange and red. Labradorite can be found in Canada, Madagascar, Mexico, Russia and U.S.A. Labradorite is a stone of magic, a crystal of shamans, healers, and all who travel and embrace the universe seeking truth, knowledge and guidance. It is excellent for awakening one's own awareness of inner spirit, intuition and psychic abilities. Wearing or carrying Labradorite allows one's innate magical powers to surface and brings insight in finding your true path in life. It enhances the intuitive abilities of clairvoyance, telepathy and communication with higher guides and one’s inner wisdom. Labradorite is also a protective stone - having Labradorite on you can act as a shield preventing negative energies from invading your space.
PRODUCTION AND TURNAROUND TIME: Normal turnaround time for orders is 1-3 business days (but I will try to get your order out to you as quickly as possible!)
CANADA POST SHIPPING: At this time, all orders (unless you select Express Shipping at checkout) are shipped regular mail with Canada Post, no tracking.
BC - 3-5 business days *
Rest of Canada - 5-7 business days *
U.S.A - 7-14 business days *
International - 14-30 business days*
*Please note that these times are estimates from Canada Post and not guaranteed*
If you would like to pick up for package in West Kelowna, please select "Local Pick-up" at checkout.